|Turn on the power switch, control
panel display illuminates like
|Touch “SET” into “P-1”, here you
can set TEMP. with “▲” and “▼”
reach to desired TEMP.
| Touch “SET” into “P-2”, here you
can set TIME. with “▲” and “▼”
reach to desired TIME.
| Touch “SET” into “P-3”, here you
can set TEMP. SCALE with “▲”
and “▼” reach to desired SCALE.
| Touch “SET” into “P-4”, here you
can set stand-by time with “▲”
and “▼” reach to desired value
with range 0-120minutes.
(0 refers to stand-by disabled)
|Finally touch “SET” to complete
all setting, so heat press start
to heating up.
| It reads OFF on the display and heat press starts to cool down. Stand-by only happens when
machine is not in use and reaches to P-4 set minutes. If you want to use heat press, please
wake up heat press by touch any button on the control display.
● Please turn off the machine and wait it to be cold when you are going to change a heat plate
● Please make sure that machine is placed on a sturdy and even location
● Swing-away models need sufficient space, please make sure clear space from its right and the back .
● Maybe the machine you’ve carried is different from above drawing, Please contact us if you need any help.
● P- is temperature scale in °C or °F, which is usually not illuminated on the display. Please contact our support for help if you need switch between °C and °F.
Post time: Jul-07-2021