Craft One Touch Mug Press gives you the freedom to make custom designed sublimation mugs with compatible Ceramic Mug, Sublimation Ink and Paper. Give the gift of vibrant, professional-quality, personalized mugs with Craft One Touch Mug Press. These coffee mugs are great gifts for birthdays, congratulations, graduation, and weddings. Create your project using sublimation paper, attach it to your mug, and let the press do the rest. With no manual temperature or pressure settings, it is easy to customize sublimation ink compatible mugs with one-of-a-kind art or text for a perfect sublimation mug every time.
● Make a mug masterpiece in minutes with Craft One Touch Mug Pres. Just create your design using sublimation materials, attach it to your mug, one touch press and does!
● Personalize your sublimation compatible mugs with unique art, a monogram, or whatever your heart desires.
● Consistent results and no manual temperature or pressure settings. Thoughtful safety features include auto-off. Perfect gifts for family, friends, teachers, neighbors, and coworkers have never been this easy.
● Carefully follow instructions. Adult use only. Use in well-ventilated area. Vapor emitted during heat transfer.
● For use with sublimation ink compatible mugs, 11 - 16 oz (350 - 470 ml) straight wall only; 82-86 mm diameter mugs +/- 1 mm (3.2-3.4 in)
● For use with compatible sublimation mug blanks, polymer coated, 11 - 16 oz (350 - 470 ml) straight wall only; 82-86 mm diameter mugs +/- 1 mm (3.2-3.4 in).
Turn On The Power
Warm up and preheat to the first stage temperature of 80°C, the Ready indicator light is on.
Put The Mug In The Machine
Hold your mug by the handle and put it into the press. Please note that when using the transfer sheets butcher paper is not needed around the mug.
Press Forward Button To Press Mug
Motor start (push rod forward); When the push rod is in place, the timing starts at the same time. The external time indicator shows O O O O, and each of the 4 indicators is 1 minute (the indicator is green);
Finishing Your Mug
Raise the lever to release your mug.Then hold the handle of the mug because it will get cold, and then remove it from the press.If it makes you feel more comfortable, you can also use heat-resistant gloves.Let your cup cool for a few minutes before processing.
Requirements for Mug
For use with compatible sublimation mug blanks, polymer-coated, 10 - 16 oz (296 - 470 ml) straight wall only; 82-86 mm diameter mugs +/- 1 mm (3.2-3.4 in)
Minimal Operation and Safety Protection Design
Heat Press Style: Electric
Heat Platen Size: Suitable for 10oz,11oz and 15oz
Voltage: 110V or 220V
Controller: Smart Controller without Screen
Max. Temperature: 180℃/356℉
Standard Working Time: Around 4mins
Machine Dimensions: 21.0 x 33.5 x 22.5cm
Machine Weight: 5.5kg
Shipping Dimensions: 36.0 x 22.0 x 26.0cm
Shipping Weight: 6.0kg
1 Year entire warranty
Lifetime technical support